The work and budget plan of the COST Action CONVERGES for the period May 2019 to April 2020 contains 1 training school, 4 meetings, some grants for scientific missions and some conference grants. Please find below a summary of the main scheduled actitivies (and contacts) :
1. Meeting in Belgrade, September 2019.
- Topic “Riparian vegetation restoration measures and genetic conservation”,
- contact : Jelena Milovanović <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Roland Jansson <email@example.com>
2. Training school in Sofia, October 2019.
- Topic “Phytocoenological databases and numerical methods to analyse riparian vegetation data”,
- contact : Dejan Mandzukovski <firstname.lastname@example.org>, kiril vasilev <email@example.com> and Marta González de Tanago <firstname.lastname@example.org>
3. Meeting in Madrid, November 2019.
- Topic “Riparian vegetation responses to global changes (regulation, climate, land uses, invasion)”,
- contact : Marta González de Tanago <email@example.com>
4. Meeting in Tartu, March 2020.
- Topic “Management, legislation and social awareness of riparian vegetation”,
- contact : Mart Külvik <Mart.Kylvik@emu.ee>, Ragnhildur Sigurdardottir <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Roland Jansson <email@example.com>
5. Meeting in Thessaloniki, February 2020.
- “Annual meeting and Management Committee Meeting”,
- contact : Eleni Abraham <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Simon Dufour <email@example.com>
6. Presentation of the COST Action CONVERGES to ISRS biannual conference in Vienna and EVS meeting in Madrid
7. Scientific missions (STSM) : several calls will be open before summer 2019, contact: Rob Francis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
8. Conference Grants for Early Carrier Investigators from Inclusiveness Target Countries (oral/poster presentations on the topic of the Action) , contact Daniel Bruno Collados <email@example.com>