Interested by works done in Turkey about riparian vegetation, see here
Inês Gomes Marques et al. published a paper named “Germination and seed traits in common alder (Alnus spp.): The potential contribution of rear-edge populations to ecological restoration success” in restoration ecology see here
The COST Action CONVERGES is pleased to announce that the first international conference on Riparian Ecosystems Science and Management will be held in April 2022 (6th-8th) in Bratislava (Slovakia).
KEY DATES :
- September 2021 : Call for papers
- 25th November 2021 : Abstract submission deadline
- January 2022 : Programme and registration open
More information to follow. Further questions and stay in touch ?
- please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- and see : First International Conference on Riparian Ecosystems Science and Management
The Working Group 1 of the COST Action CONVERGES oranize a workshop in Antalya (Turkey).
Title :”Workshop on preparing Manual for riparian alliances on European level and neighboring areas“.
Date : September 13th and 14th, 2021
Agenda and program see : Antalya Meeting FINAL Agenda
Our latest paper: Assessing the Connectivity of Riparian Forests across a Gradient of Human Disturbance: The Potential of Copernicus “Riparian Zones” in Two Hydroregions published see here