A special issue of the journal Water dedicated to Riparian Vegetation and River Functioning is now online ; See here
- Project : Large-Scale indicators of fluvial landscape using multisensor and multitemporal approaches
- Deadline : November 21th 2019
- See Postdoc_RS_fluvialcorridor
The last newsletter of the COST Action CONVERGES is now available see here
CONVERGES COST Action has been present in the 6th Edition of the Biennial Symposium of the International Society for River Science (ISRS) (http://isrs2019.info/cms/index.php/home-235.html) held 8-13 September 2019, in the Institute of Hydrobiology and Aquatic Ecosystem Management, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Vienna, Austria.
On the 11 September, we chaired the Special Sessions: SP19 (Characterising riparian vegetation status and pressures) and SP20 (Riparian ecosystems management and restoration).
We disseminated, through oral communications the progress of the COST Action CONVERGES
- A network approach of riparian vegetation assessment at the European Scale, presented by Marta González del Tánago;
- Global overiew of ecosystem services in riparian vegetation, presented by Paraskevi Manolaki
- Analysing socio-ecological responses to riparian vegetation degradation across Europe through the CONVERGES COST Action Network, presented by Roland Jansson;
- Status and needs on genetic resources conservation across European riparian ecosystems, presented by Patricia María Rodríguez González.
It was a great opportunity for networking, and knowdege exchange within exciting multdisciplinary environment.
The COST Action CONVERGES presented in the ECRR Technical Newsletter 1-2019, July (see here).